UnHackMe 8.50 build 550 Full Crack is HERE
UnHackMe 8.50 build 550
UnHackMe – First BootWatch AntiRootkit! Now it is the must have tool for you! It is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits (a new generation of Trojan programs – invisible Trojans). A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker a full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes. Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files. The sample software is Hacker Defender rootkit. This software allows you to detect and remove Rootkits.
– Includes special designed tools for detecting deep hidden rootkits.
– It is unique for each user and it is invisible for a rootkit.
– You can open this software from CD-ROM or from a flash drive.
– You can use the license for checking and removing rootkits from user computers.
– No need to install this softwares on a user computer.
– No need to purchase additional licenses.
– Easy in use. No comments!
Is UnHackMe like an antivirus?
No. This one concentrates on problems which antivirus programs do not look for.
It looks like MSConfig on steroids!
- Scanning of installed programs for “Potentially Unwanted Programs” (PUPs).
- Checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware.
- Scanning of Windows startup programs, services, and drivers.
- Testing Windows shortcuts.
- Scanning for rootkits.
- Examining the browsers’ search settings.
- Scanning the browsers add-ons.
- Testing the hosts file and DNS settings.
- Testing startup files using several antivirus programs on the Virustotal.com.
UnHackMe uses its own database to detect which programs you should remove from your PC.
You can agree with it or not. If you find a program on the list that is OK, you can mark it as a False Positive.
An important advantage of UnHackMe is that you can find previously undetected malware by inspecting the UnHackMe results.