Malwarebytes Anti Malware Premium Lifetime Patchs All Version(No Blocking)
Malwarebytes Anti Malware Premium
Malwarebytes technology takes the next step in the fight against malware. Malwarebytes Anti Malware PRO detects and removes malware where even the best known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail.
Malwarebytes Anti Malware PRO monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Proactive Protection Module keeps your system safe and secure with advanced heuristic scanning technology.
Malwarebytes Anti Malware Premium Features include:
• Anti-Malware/Anti-Spyware: Detects and eliminates malware your antivirus will miss.
• Malicious Website Blocking: Prevents access to and from known malicious webpages.
• Real-time protection: Detects malware automatically in real-time, before it can infect.
• Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit: Removes rootkits and repairs the files they damage.
• Hyper Scan Mode: Scans faster by only looking for active threats.
• Scan/Database Update Scheduler: Enables you to schedule automatic scans and database updates.
• Malwarebytes Chameleon Driver: Prevents malware from terminating Malwarebytes or modifying its processes.
• Advanced Malware Removal: Employs industry-leading technology to completely remove malware code.
• Windows Vista/Windows7/Windows 8 (32 bit or 64 bit)
• Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Later
• Internet Explorer 6 or newer
• 256MB of RAM (512MB or more recommended)
• 800MHz CPU or faster
• 20MB of free hard disk space
• 800×600 or greater screen resolution
• Active internet connection for database and product updates
What’s NEW in Malwarebytes Anti Malware 3.0.4
• License key is now displayed on the My Account screen
• Remaining subscription duration now displayed on My Account screen
• Implemented other licensing improvements to clarify license status
• Enhanced protection capabilities of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Web Protection
• Numerous enhancements to prepare for full compatibility with Windows 10
• Enhanced Malwarebytes Chameleon’s ability to fully restore Malwarebytes functionality when affected by a malware infection
• Updated data collection techniques to improve malware research and analysis
• Removed “Exclude” button on Website Blocked notification to reduce inadvertent allowing of malicious sites
• Updated button text on Malware Detected and Non-Malware Detected notifications to clarify meaning
• Added enhanced support for High DPI displays
• Enabled the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free version to receive incremental database updates
• Added appropriate copyright notices and license statements for all third-party open source software
• Corrected translation errors for core non-English languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and Polish)
• Added support for Chinese Traditional, which is provided as a convenience for our users by a community volunteer and is not an officially supported language
• Several improvements to malware detection and remediation capabilities
• Reverted the temporary change in v.2.1.6 that disabled checking for updates prior to scheduled scans
• Fixed SDK Database load errors for error code 2 and 1812
• Removed obsolete “Terminate program when no threats are found” setting since scans now run from the tray application
• Fixed several crashes that could occur during scan and quarantine operations
• Fixed crash that occurred when clicking the Clear Policies link on Access Policies screen
• Fixed issue where “Close notification” setting was not retained during upgrade from v.2.1.4 to v.2.1.6 if the user had changed that setting back to 7 seconds after installing v.2.1.4
• Fixed issue on the Quarantine screen where unselecting a quarantined item disabled the Delete and Restore buttons
• Fixed issue where an incorrect program version was listed in the scan logs
• Disabled option to specify rootkit scanning as part of a Hyper scan
• Fixed issue in Windows 10 Tech Preview and Windows 8.1 where Malwarebytes AntiMalware was unable to start in certain cases after self-protection was turned on
• Fixed issue where Malwarebytes Chameleon did not load properly on Windows XP SP3 in certain conditions
• Fixed issue which prevented Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v.2.1.4 (and higher) from upgrading over certain Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v.1.75 consumer builds