Kaspersky Total Security 2017 License is HERE
Kaspersky Total Security 2017 | Activate by License KEY
Kaspersky Total Security 2017 like previous versions, as well as anti-virus and a firewall, it includes many other useful tools to help keep a PC safe such as data backup and encryption. We installed it on both a desktop PC and a netbook, and were pleased to see that it didn’t affect overall performance when naming in the background. However, when running a full manual virus scan it did noticeably slow down our low-powered netbook. The interface has been redesigned, the tabbed menu of before having been replaced with a scrolling list of icons.
The default settings were sensibly chosen, but changing some of them (such as setting up a schedule to automatically scan the computer for viruses) required quite a bit of digging around in the numerous settings menus.
Experienced users may be comfortable with this, but novices will probably find it daunting. This is a common complaint with modern security suites, though, and at least the various menus were logically arranged. Each page also has a direct link to the relevant help section and the excellent user guide.
Comprehensive parental controls are included, following control of computer and web access, plus access to social-networking and instant-messaging applications. It also filter websites and block the use of specific words sharing of personal data.
Two unusual features, also found in previous versions, are Run and Safe Run for Websites. These let you run games or websites in a specially protected mode in which cannot infect or harm the PC. They take a bit of getting into, but they can be useful when visiting websites extra confidentiality (such as online banking) or trying out downloaded programs.
Kaspersky Total Security 2017 Features
- URL Advisor – indicates the safety level of the websites you are browsing
- System Watcher – monitors suspicious application activities allowing you to roll back changes made by malware
- Application Control – restricts program access to personal data and system files
- Safe Run Mode – launches suspicious applications and websites in an isolated environment where they cannot harm your computer
- Two-way personal firewall – protects you against hacker attacks
- Parental Control – provides flexible and effective settings to keep your children extra safe when they use the internet
- Backup and Restore – confidential data to get it back if damaged by viruses or malwares
- Password Manager – stores all your passwords safely without getting it into a wrong hand
- Data Encryption – stores data in a vault to protect it against unauthorized access and data leakage. A password is required to access the data on vault.
How to Activate
- First Install Kaspersky Total Security 2016
- Use KRT for insert license file .lic
- Download Kaspersky Total Security 2017 and install for overwrite KTS 2016.
- After install, restart your computer and get license for 180 Days ( After 90 days, the next license automatically activate)