How to Root BlueStacks 2016 ( with KingRoot)
How to Root BlueStacks 2016
This video guide you how to root Bluestacks 2 Latest version in 2016 with Kingroot.
This is a big day for those who have downloaded BlueStacks 2 on Windows PC. If you are one of them, let me tell you that now it’s possible to root this latest BlueStacks 2 app player. So if you want to root BlueStacks 2 then carefully follow the instructions given below. I have seen many rooting guides for previous BlueStacks App Player. Those guides were really difficult for newbies.
BlueStacks 2 is not just better but the best version of all the BlueStacks versions you have used so far. The reason being is that BlueStacks 2 is now optimized to play lots of new addicting games without hassle. Other than that, Bluestacks 2 now features Multitasking feature and it is the best thing about this latest BlueStacks. If you want to use rooted apps, then you can finally root your BlueStacks 2 without any difficult stuff.
We have tested various rooting tips from all over the internet to root BlueStacks 2. All those guides weren’t good enough so we have come up with our own way to root the latest Bluestacks 2. To do so, all you need is a KingRoot tool for your BlueStacks and the rest of the guide is pretty easy to follow.
KingRoot is a rooting app that is available for both Android & Windows but we need Android version of this app in order to root BlueStacks 2. KingRoot is one of the popular one click to root application. You just need to install it and then tap on its icon to root any of your Smartphones and BlueStacks 2. With KingRoot, you don’t have to use Supersu anymore. It will allow root access too.
We used some of the rooted applications and allowed their root access from KingRoot but the results were pretty bad. They were not working properly. So we have also tested a way to change KingRoot to SuperSU once you have rooted your BlueStacks 2. Make sure you know this that this guide is only for Windows PC running Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, & 10. If you want to root BlueStacks 2, download the links given below and follow the instructions carefully.
- Link download Kingroot: http://www.kingroot.net/
Link download BlueStacks 2: https://mega.nz/#!CYgVnJaI!0YU1ZXIpOc98MRLjp5VCSiXmUankH4yYNOievvDGJqc
How to Root BlueStacks 2 using KingRoot
- First download BlueStacks 2 from the link given above.
- Once you have downloaded it, install it carefully.
- Now download KingRoot APK from above.
- Once its downloaded, double click KingRoot APK and it will start installing on your BlueStacks 2.
- Now open KingRoot app from the app drawer of BlueStacks 2.
- Now click the Android logo at the center of the screen in this app. It will automatically start rooting your device.
- Once it’s done, restart your BlueStacks 2.
- That’s it. You have successfully rooted your BlueStacks 2. You can download Root Checker from Play Store and verify if its rooted or not.
How to Change KingRoot to SuperSU in BlueStacks 2
- Now that you have successfully rooted your BlueStacks 2 and want to change KingRoot to SuperSU, then download Super-Sume APK given above.
- Once its downloaded, double click the APK of Super-Sume and it will start installing on your BlueStacks 2.
- Once it’s done, open it from the App Drawer of BlueStacks 2.
- There is a big blue button on this app. Tap on it and it will ask you to allow root access. Click on Allow button and proceed further.
- Now once again tap the button and it will start its magic.
- Wait for its magic. It will automatically uninstall KingRoot and all its apps. After that it will install SuperSU.
- It will automatically open SuperSU. That’s it.
- Now you have successfully rooted BlueStacks 2 and have a SuperSU to use all the rooted apps on your BlueStacks 2.
This guide is not absolute; rooting from KingRoot app works but when it comes to changing from KingRoot to SuperSU. It doesn’t work for some users. We are currently working for that. If you have any issues related to this guide, then feel free to ask us in the comment box below.