Hotspot Shield Elite VPN 6.20.9 Crack is HERE
Hotspot Shield Elite VPN Latest 2016
Hotspot Shield VPN from Anchor is the world’s most trusted internet security solution. With over 75 million downloads, Hotspot Shield VPN for Windows secures more Windows machines than any other competitor VPNs. Hotspot Shield free VPN for Windows secures your web browsing session, protects your online identity from snoopers, encrypts passwords, online shopping information, chats, and downloads.
HotspotShield free VPN for Windows offers protection against malware, phishing and spam sites. It secures the IP address assigned to you by your ISP and assigns you a new US IP address. This makes tracking or monitoring your online activities next to impossible. Corporate offices, schools, colleges and universities are some of the places that won’t let you access Facebook, YouTube, Gmail, game sites and Twitter. HotspotShield VPN for Windows allows you to access all such sites without any restrictions. With Hotspot Shield, you can bypass internet filters that restrict access to Facebook or other sites at work or school, giving you uncensored access to what you want.
Hotspot Shield Features:
– Allowing you to access blocked sites
– Encrypts your online sessions
– Protects your identity and password
– Intercepts various forms of malware
– Simple interface and extremely easy-to-use
– Speed up your internet connection
– Anonymous browsing, and many more.
How to activate?
1) Install “HSS-5.4.3-install-plain-714-plain.exe”;
2) Apply the Patch: “Hss_Elite.exe”;
3) Install the update: “HSS-5.20.41-nodrv-update.exe”.
What’s new in HotspotShield 6.20.9:
- New and improved user interface
- New single button to connect/disconnect
- Bug fixes, and many more.
Though HotspotShield Elite lets you download and surf without a bandwidth cap, you are limited to seven days before you have to pay. There is a wholly free version, but it’s riddled with ads. Once you’ve registered with Hotspot Shield, protecting your surfing only requires one click and no complicated setup.