Defraggler Professional 2.2.1 License is HERE
Defraggler Professional 2.2.1 || How to activate?
Defragmenting your hard drive is a necessary part of owning a computer. It’s why Windows now turns on its onboard defragmenter by default. However, the options in that program are limited. Defraggler outdoes it in every way imaginable. With quicker performance, more features and detailed statistics, this defragmenter is the only one you need.
Defraggler is a File and Disk Defragmentation tool from Piriform, the company that brought you CCleaner and Recuva. Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files – unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems. One of Defraggler’s more advanced features is the ability to move large files to the end of the hard drive. Your computer accesses files faster if they’re at the start of the drive. Defraggler can put the large files you probably don’t use that often (videos and archives, for example) at the end of the drive so that Windows can find the smaller files faster. Simple enough for everyday users, and flexible enough for those who demand the most options, Defraggler is your best choice to take back control of your hard drive.
- Defraggler speeds up your PC by assembling fragmented files on your machine and organizing them more efficiently. Defraggler does the hard work, so your computer doesn’t have to.
- Defrag with confidence. Defraggler uses the same techniques as Windows to read and write files, so your files will never be damaged.
- Defrag free space on your drive and not just your files. A proactive solution that helps prevent defragmentation before it occurs.
- You have full control over which drives, folders and files you defrag. Or simply use the default settings and let Defraggler do the work for you. Simple enough for every day users and flexible enough for advanced users.
- Defraggler Professional while you sleep – and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly.